How to set up Microsoft Outlook sync
If you want to subscribe to a calendar using Microsoft Outlook, you'll need to start off by following these instructions to get your calendar URL.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 & 2010
If you're using Outlook 2007 or 2010:
- Click File.
- Click Account Settings (in Outlook 2008 this is under Tools).
- Select the Internet Calendars tab.
- Click New...
- Paste the URL into the field provided.
- Click Add, then Close.
- Make sure the box is checked next to your new Internet calendar in order to display it.
Pro tip: Overlap your main calendar and your Timely calendar by clicking the arrow on the Timely calendar tab!
Microsoft Outlook 2013
The instructions for Outlook 2013 are a little different:
- Click File > Account settings > Account settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New...
- Paste the URL into the field and click Add.
- In the Folder Name field, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook. Click OK. Make sure the box is checked in the sidebar to display your internet calendar.