Add your Timely calendar to your iPhone or iPad
If you want to sync your Timely appointments to your iPhone/iPad calendars, make sure you follow the instructions in this help article to get your calendar URL.
To add the Timely shared calendar to your calendar you'll need to:
- Head to Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Scroll to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Under Accounts go to Add Account.
- Choose Other.
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter the Timely calendar URL you copied earlier.
- Click Next (it will take a moment for the calendar to verify).
- Once verified, your device will ask for further information (e.g., Username, Password). Leave these blank and turn off SSL (see below).
- Hit Next again and then Save.
- Go back to your home screen and go into your calendar. Your subscribed calendar should now appear. If it doesn't, click Calendars and choose Timely from the list.