How to set up automatic day sheets
You can set up a daily email of your appointments in day sheet format to be sent automatically to both the account holder's email address, as well as any of your staff members (as long as they have an email addresses recorded).
You need to set up the account holder emails before setting these up for individual staff. Here's how:
- Head to Setup > Calendar settings
- Scroll down to the Daily appointment summary section
- Check the box next to Receive and email summary of all appointments for the day:
- Click Save to apply settings
Turn on day sheets for individual staff
Once the account holder email has been enabled, you can choose to send individual staff a copy of their appointments for the day too.
- Head to Setup > Staff in the main menu.
- Click Edit next to the staff member.
- Scroll down to the Booking options section.
- Check the box next to Send an automatic email each day with a copy of staff's appointments attached:
- Click Save to update.
Note: Day Sheet emails will only be sent to staff if they have appointments on the day the email is generated.