How to add your own appointment statuses
Being able to describe the status of an appointment as completed, started, arrived, etc. is very handy, however, sometimes extra booking statuses are needed. This article outlines how to add your own appointment statuses.
Note that these additional statuses will not get their own Completed and Did not show buttons on the appointment pop up. See the second section on how to apply these statuses.
Create a new appointment status
- Head to Setup > Calendar settings
- Scroll down to the Appointment statuses section
- Click the green [+] button
- Add a new status in the field provided
- Click Save when finished.
To delete statuses, click the red rubbish tin icon next to the status. Note that the default statuses cannot be deleted.
Using the new appointment status
Once your statuses are ready to use, you can apply them as follows:
- Head to the Calendar tab
- Click an appointment
- From the pop up, click the Edit button
- Click the field next to the Confirmed button to expand the list of statuses. The list will only appear once the appointment has been confirmed
- Select the relevant status from the list
- Click Save to close.
Reports such as the Day sheet can use these new booking statuses to filter the results.