How to set online booking frequency
The staff booking frequency determines the available times that show up for your customers when they booking online.
The booking frequency can set up by staff member. Timely then factors this into staff availability when allowing bookings for that staff member.
See it in action
For example, if a staff member's booking frequency is set to 30 minutes, then available times will be shown from at 30 minute intervals from their start time.
If there is an existing booking, break or busy time that overlaps with one of those booking slots, then it will no longer be shown as available online.
When you add a Break to your day, the staff member's booking frequency will be reset and the available slots will be shown in relation to the break's end time.
How this looks in the staff member's settings:
How this looks to the customer online:
To adjust this for an individual staff member:
- Head to Setup > Staff in the main menu.
- Click the Edit button to edit the details of a chosen staff member.
- Go to the Normal working hours section to specify the hours they work.
- Set the Can be booked every field to the desired duration:
Decide if you would like to restart the booking frequency after a Break:
- Click Save to update the settings.