How to create recurring appointments
If your customers like to book their appointments at the same time each day, week or month then add a new appointment and set it to recur (repeat). The same steps applies to busy time.
- Create a new appointment or Edit an existing one.
- Click the Recurrence tab on the appointment window menu (this tab is currently disabled if appointment has multiple services).
- Choose the required interval from the Repeat drop-down list. You can choose "Daily", "Weekly, or "Monthly".
- Next, set the Repeat Every field to how often you want an appointment to recur.
For example: if you want fortnightly appointments, choose "Weekly" then select the number "2" from the list.
- You can set the appointment to End After (x) occurrences, on a specific date or to set no end date, choose Never.
- Click Save to update the appointment.
Note: It is only possible to add a recurrence to an appointment with a single service. If you have more than one service in the appointment, then it won't be possible to set it as recurring.