How to set processing time after services
If you perform a series of services within an appointment, you may require some processing or down time in between those services.
Processing time creates a free space or gap after a service which allows other customers to be booked in to that space. You can only apply processing time AFTER a specific service.
Note: If you don't want customers to be able to book in to those gaps created, or want to add a gap BEFORE a service then you can use Padding time.
Add Processing Time
- Head to Setup > Services.
- Click the Edit button next to the service.
- Scroll down to the Padding and processing times section.
- Click the Add processing time link.
- Specify the processing time required.
- Click Save to apply any changes.
Timely factors in padding/processing times for online bookings to ensure there is enough time between consecutive appointments. For example, if a service has a length of 60 minutes and processing time of 15 minutes, Timely will reserve 75 minutes for that service.