How to redeem customer credit
Redeeming customer credit is similar to applying a discount or a gift voucher to an invoice. Instead of applying a payment, you redeem the credit when you are raising a sale for the customer.
If you've already raised an invoice for the customer, you will need to Edit the invoice to apply credit.
Can’t see Customer credit in your account? Customer credit allows you to store a balance or credit on a customer's account, which you can then use towards their invoices. Customer credit is available on our Schedule and Sell plan.
To upgrade to this plan, check out our How to change your Timely plan guide.
Redeeming customer credit on an invoice
- Click the appointment and click Raise Sale.
- Once the sale is open, click the Credit icon in the bottom right corner:
- Enter the amount you wish to apply in the Use and click Apply credit:
- A new line item will appear on the invoice and the credit amount will be deducted from the sale total:
- Click Save to raise the invoice.
- If there is any outstanding balance you can apply a payment for that, or just hit Save again:
- And you're done!