How to create a resource
Sometimes a service or appointment will require a specific resource, like a massage table, a certain room or a piece of equipment. To make sure this resource isn't double booked, you can create and assign your resources to any relevant services/
First, you'll need to set up the different rooms and resources you have in your business.
- To get started, head to Setup > Resources from the main menu:
- To add a new resource, click Add resource in the top right corner:
- Give the resource a name using the Resource name field, e.g., IPL Machine or Massage Room:
- If you have more than one of a type of resource (e.g., 3 IPL machines), you can add additional items for that resource by clicking the green [+] icon:
- You can then determine an Item location, which will mean that this item can only be booked at that specific location.
- When you have finished adding all of your items and assigning them locations, click Save!
Tip: Need to book two resources at once? Only one resource can be assigned to a service, so if you have resources that are always used together (e.g. IPL room and IPL machine), you will need to set these up as a single resource.