Add services or appointments to a sale on the iOS app
Perhaps a customer has come in for a walk-in appointment, or they decide to pay for a couple of their bookings at once.
You'll easily be able to add additional services and appointments to the sale, before applying a payment.
In this guide we'll cover:
Add a service to the sale
- Go to the Sales section from the menu:
- Tap the "+" in the top right corner to create a new sale:
- Use the Select customer link to Search for an existing customer, or add a New customer. Tap on the customer in the search results to select their record:
- Or, tap Save to create the new customer and add them to the sale.
- Tap on Service option in the Add to sale menu:
- Find the service you want to add in the list by scrolling down or up:
- Tap on the service to add it to the sale:
Add appointments to the sale
- Repeat the steps above to select a customer for the sale (see above).
- Tap on Appointment option in the Add to sale menu:
- Find the booking you want to add in the list by scrolling down or up. These will be shown oldest > newest:
- Tap on the appointment to add it to the sale: