How to prevent Timely emails going to spam
Everyone hates getting spam to their email inbox, but sometimes your legitimate emails get sent to spam too, including Timely emails. Fortunately it's usually easy to fix this with your email provider.
Here are some things you can do to avoid your Timely emails going to spam.
Mark emails as "Not Spam"
If your email provider has marked an email as spam, it'll usually end up in some kind of "Junk" or "Spam folder. Once the emails end up there, many providers will have the option to mark an email as "Not spam".
When you do this, the email will be moved to your inbox and future emails from that address should be delivered to your inbox instead of your spam.
Add us to your safe senders list
This is the best way to avoid emails going to spam if you use a common email provider. Sometimes email settings are set at a business level, so if that's the case you'll need to get in contact with whoever is in charge of setting that up for you.
- Click the drop down arrow next to Reply in the upper right side of your inbox screen.
- Click the Add ... to Contacts List from the list that appears.
- With the email open, select Message from the menu bar.
- Select Add Sender to Address Book.
- Right click the email in your inbox.
- Click Add Sender to Contacts, check the details and click Save.
Windows Live (Hotmail)
- Select Options (it is in the top right of your mailbox) – then select More Options.
- Select Safe and Blocked senders (under the Junk e-mail heading)
- Select Safe Senders and enter email@example.com
Still having problems?
If you're still having problems, get in touch with your email provider directly to see if the @gettimely.com email domain has been blocked.
If none of these options work, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.