How to invoice for classes
Raising invoices for classes is a little different to regular appointments. With classes you've got the option to invoice for all the classes in the series, or just for one class at a time.
Note: If you have Vend connected, then it isn't possible to raise an invoice for a class using this method. Instead, you will need to raise a product sale, select the customer in Vend and sell them the class there.
Raising an invoice for a single class
If the customer is only attending one class, or you only want to invoice them for one class at a time, this is what you need to do:
- Open the class and select the customer's name.
- Click Raise sale underneath their details:
- Choose the This class only option:
- This will open the invoice window. Check all the details are correct and click Save:
- Apply the payment as you would normally and click Close.
- The customer will now have a filled invoice icon next to their name indicating the invoice is paid.
- You can view the invoice by clicking the customer name and clicking View invoice:
Raising an invoice for all classes in a recurring series
If you want to invoice the customer for all the appointments in a recurring class, you will need to make sure the customer has been added to all of the required classes. Then you can raise an invoice:
- Click Raise sale as you would above.
- Select All classes from the options:
- This will add all the recurrences to the invoice:
- Click Save and apply the payment as normal.
- The paid invoice icon will then display next to the customer for all classes in that series.