How to add customers to classes
Once your classes are scheduled, your customers can book into these online.
If you want to add a customer to a recurring class, or would like to process a manual booking, then you can add a customer to the class manually.
Add a customer to a single class
To add customers to the class:
- Click on the class in the Calendar, this will automatically open the class on the Customers tab:
Click the green [+] to add a new customer to the class:
- Fill in the customer's details: and click Add to class:
- Once they have been added to the class, they will show in the in the customer's list on the left-hand side:
- Click Save to apply any changes and return to the calendar.
- You can check the capacity of a class at any time from the calendar. The progress will be shaded on the class to reflect the capacity:
Add a customer to a recurring class
- Click the class and then click the Customers tab.
- Click the green [+] to add a new customer to the class:
- Fill in the customer's details as normal.
- If the class is recurring, you will see a few options around adding the customer to the class. You can choose whether the customer Attends this and all future classes:
- You will also be shown the total number of classes available in that series. You can then choose how many you would like them to attend:
- To add them to just that class, choose Attend (1) class.
- Click Add to class to add them to the class:
- Once they have been added to the class, they will show in the in the customer's list on the left. You will be able to see how classes they are attending: