How to redeem packages [Video]
Once some packages have been sold to your customers then those customers can redeem them when their appointments are completed.
Watch the video below, or keep reading for step-by-step instructions:
This feature is available on our Schedule and Sell plan; everything you need to take your business to the next level. Find out how to upgrade in our How to change your Timely plan guide.
How to redeem packages on appointments
- Select the relevant appointment and click on the appointment in the Calendar.
- From the pop up, click the Completed button.
Appointments can be marked as completed in edit view too (see below).
- When a customer has services that can be redeemed, they will be shown in a pop up list. Check the relevant services you want too redeem:
- Click the Apply button:
- A package icon will then appear on that appointment and in the pop up:
- If you try to raise a sale on the booking, the service value will automatically be set to zero:
- When editing the booking, update the Booking status to Completed:
- In the pop up, check the package you wish to redeem and click Apply:
- A package icon will appear next to the service. Click Save to update the booking:
Packages are redeemed when appointments are marked as completed. You can mark a booking as completed from the calendar, or when editing the booking.
From the Calendar
If you try to raise a sale before completing the appointment, you'll be notified that there are packages available to be redeemed:
When editing a booking
If you edit an appointment, you can update the status to completed. This will also trigger a redemption, if there are valid packages:
How to redeem a package on a class
- Click on the class in the calendar:
- Head to the Attendance tab:
- Select the Attended button next to the client:
- If packages are available to redeem then a pop up will appear permitting the redemption. Check the box and click Apply:
- Once the package has been redeemed, the package icon will appear next to the customer's name:
Redeeming classes is similar to services (as above) but occurs when attendance is confirmed for a customer.
Remove or undo a package redemption
If you want to undo or reverse a package redemption, the quickest way to do this is to click the Complete button again.
This reverses the completion and also removes the package redemption: