Add Timely to Wordpress.org (self-hosted) sites
If you use Wordpress to manage your website, you can make use of the Timely Wordpress plugin to include a booking button or widget on your website.
Widgets (plugins) are a simple way of making your Wordpress site look great. The best part is that we've done all the hard work for you! Keep reading to find out how to add Timely booking to your site.
Add the Timely plugin to your Wordpress site
Log in to your Wordpress site to get started.
- On your Dashboard click the 'Plugins' and 'Add new'.
- Search for the "Timely booking" plugin.
- Click the Install Now link.
- Once the plugin has been installed, click 'Activate Plugin'.
- Under Installed Plugins you'll be able to edit the settings for the Timely plugin.
Make sure you use the business name that is displayed on your mini website (e.g. doedayspa). You can find this under Setup > Mini website (Promote) > Your Timely website address.
- Once the plugin has been installed it will be available under your widgets. You'll be able to add the booking button to your side bar, or add the widget where you like.
The most up to date version of the Timely plugin is Version 0.5.
If you are seeing a message that notifies you that your plugin has depreciated, then you can update this by heading to Dashboard > Plugins and clicking the Update now option: