How to let customers book and pay for classes online
You can allow your customers to book into a class online. This can be paid for at the time of booking, or when they come in to visit.
If the class is a recurring class, then customers will need to be manually added to the remaining classes.
To allow customers to book and pay for classes online, you will need to:
- Add a class to the calendar.
- Make sure the class is bookable online.
- Set the online payment policy for the class.
Add a class to the calendar
Before a customer can book into a class, the class must be scheduled in the calendar already.
Check out our How to add classes to the calendar guide for detailed instructions.
Make the class bookable
Before a customer can book into the class online, you will need to ensure that this class is bookable online.
- Head to Setup > Classes.
- Click Edit next to the class in then list.
- Check the box next to Customers can book this class online (in the Class details section):
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Set the online payment policy
Classes will automatically use the default online payment settings.
However, it is possible to set a different online payment policy for each class.
- Head to Setup > Classes from the main menu.
- Click Edit next to the class.
- Scroll down to the Online payments section:
- Check the Use a different payment policy for this class radio button.
- Choose the relevant option from the drop-down list:
- Click the Save to apply your changes.
Note: Before you can accept online payment for class, you'll need to connect a payment gateway and enable online payments for bookings. Check out our How to set up online payments for bookings guide for more information.