Download the Timely Android app
If you have an Android device, then you can download Timely's Android app from the Google Play store.
This gives you access to your calendar, appointments and messages, while you're on the go.
In this guide, we'll show you how to:
Download the Timely app
- Open the Google Play app on your device.
- Search for Timely Salon and Spa software:
- Tap on the Timely app in the list.
- Tap the Install button:
- The Timely app will be added to your device. You can then log in using your regular email address and password:
Use the Timely Android app The Android app currently allows you to access the core functions in Timely: an activity dashboard, your calendar and appointment, and your client messages.
- View existing appointments and client details.
- Make any changes to appointments.
- Add new bookings while you're out and about.
- Switch between dates, staff and locations.
The Dashboard allows you to see what's coming up next. At the top, you also have a few quick options: view your Messages, Calendar, or add a new Appointment:
This allows you to view your entire schedule. You can:
You can keep track of any client replies by checking in on the Messages tab. This ensures you never miss a message from a client, no matter where you are.
Access the rest of Timely's features If you need to access the other features in Timely that aren't available on the mobile, then you can view the full desktop version.
- Open Timely on your mobile http://gettimely.com or http://app.gettimely.com).
- Click on the three horizontal lines to access the menu:
- Under the Sign out option you will see a button for Desktop site:
- Click this to revert to viewing the desktop site.
We recommend doing this on a tablet or other large screen devices, as this version hasn't been designed with a smaller screen in mind.
Once you have clicked on this, your browser will automatically remember this view whenever you try to access Timely from your smartphone or mobile device.
Please bear in mind that the desktop site isn't designed for smaller screens, so this won't be a super snazzy experience!
If you want to switch back to the mobile version, you will need to reset your mobile browser. This gets rid of the cookie (not the edible kind!) that we store there.
The process for resetting your browser will be different depending on which browser you use. If you use Google Chrome, you can check out this guide from Google.
If you need a hand, get in touch with the friendly Timely team on email@example.com.