Add new appointments in the iOS app
You can easily create and add new appointment to your calendar in the Timely iOS app. As we're introducing some touch gestures into the mix, you'll find that some actions are a little different.
In this guide we'll cover how to:
Add a new appointment
To add an appointment to the calendar:
- Tap and hold on the time slot that you want to add the appointment to.
- You'll be presented with the options of adding an appointment or busy time:
- Choose the Customer, Service and Status by tapping each field:
- Then click 'Save' in the top right corner:
Book a recurring appointment To add a recurring appointment, or edit an existing appointment to be a recurring appointment:
- Click Edit to edit an existing booking
- Tap the Recurrence field (this will be None):
- Choose the details of the recurrence, the end of the recurrence and hit Save:
- Then click Save again to update the appointment. This will add your series of appointments to the calendar.
Book the customer's next appointment
Much like in the web app, this creates a copy of the appointment on a new date.
- Tap on the appointment in the Calendar.
- In the appointment details pop up, click the Book Next button:
- Go to the date you want to add the next appointment to be. You can use the > arrows to jump ahead in the calendar:
Or tap and hold on the < or > arrows to jump ahead at another interval:
- Choose a slot in the calendar as above, and you will see the edit window. Confirm the appointment details and hit Save.