How to create a resource
Sometimes a service or appointment will require a specific resource, like a massage table, a certain room or a piece of equipment. To make sure this resource isn't double booked, you can create and assign your resources to any relevant services.
First, you'll need to set up the different rooms and resources you have in your business.
- To get started, head to Setup > Resources from the main menu:
- To add a new resource, click Add resource in the top right corner:
- Give the resource a name using the Resource name field, e.g., IPL Machine or Massage Room:
- If you have more than one of a type of resource (e.g., 3 IPL machines), you can add additional items for that resource by clicking the green [+] icon:
- You can then determine an Item location, which will mean that this item can only be booked at that specific location.
- When you have finished adding all of your items and assigning them locations, click Save!
Tip: Need to book two resources at once? Only one resource can be assigned to a service, so if you have resources that are always used together (e.g. IPL room and IPL machine), you will need to set these up as a single resource.