How to activate your Timely account
Every person that signs up for a Timely account will get 14 days to take Timely for a test drive, before they commit to a monthly subscription.
Once you've decided that Timely is the one for you, you can activate your Timely account.
Before you activate
- You get 14 days (includes 100 bookings and 10 free SMS Credits too!) to trial Timely. If you reach any of those limits then you'll be prompted to activate your account. Entering your credit card will immediately charge your card and end your trial.
- You will be billed on the same date every month, on the anniversary of your activation.
- There are no contracts or minimum terms and you cancel your account at any time.
- SMS can be purchased in packs and carry over month to month. Everything else is included in your monthly subscription. Find out more about SMS.
Activate your account
There are a couple of ways you can activate your account:
- Click the Activate now button in the banner:
- Head to Account > Billing in the main menu:
- Follow this link: https://app.gettimely.com/Account/plan
Choose your plan
- First up, you'll need to select which plan you'd like from the options:
- The Schedule plan includes all of our core features, like the calendar, online booking and reminders etc.
- The Schedule and Sell plan includes all of our core features, as well as all of our sales features: raising sales and apply payments, discounts, vouchers, online payments etc.
- If you're based in Australia, you'll also need to let us know your GST registration status. Find out more in our Paying GST on your Timely invoices (Australia) and Do I pay GST or VAT on my Timely invoices guides:
- Enter your credit card details in the field provided. If you have a debit plus card (or equivalent) you can also use this:
- Make sure to check out your account Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Click the Activate account button to confirm. You will be billed immediately and your trial will finish.
Note: There can be a short delay between entering your details and the account being activated, so check back in 15 minutes if you're account is still in trial mode.