How to delete a location
Occasionally you might need to remove a location from your Timely account, due to a change in circumstances.
This guide will take you through the process of removing a location:
- Turn off online bookings for that location.
- Remove or reschedule any future bookings.
- Delete the location from your account.
Turn off online bookings for that location
If you need to reschedule bookings at a location and don't want to accept any further bookings, you can disable online bookings for that location in the interim:
- Head to Setup > Locations.
- Click Edit next to the location.
- Uncheck the box next to Customers can book this location online.
- Click Save to apply.
Remove or reschedule future appointments
A location can only be removed if there are no future bookings scheduled with any staff at that location. That includes current staff, as well as any staff who may have worked at that location in the past.
- You can do this by running the Day sheet report for the specific location, with a specific date range.
- Set it from the day you are running the report to a year in the future (you can view up to 18 months ahead in the calendar).
- Cancel or reschedule any appointments that are scheduled to another location:
Click Save to complete the process.
Repeat for any other classes or appointments.
Delete the location
In order to delete a location you will need to follow these steps:
- Now that the calendars are clear, you can navigate to Setup > Locations.
- Click the red trash icon next to the location to remove it:
A box will pop up to confirm, click the Delete button again to confirm:
- Then you are all done. Easy peasy!