Sell a product to a client (iOS)
Note: To make sure you get the very best app experience, you'll need to have the latest version of IOS installed on your phone or iPad.
If you'd like to sell a Product to a customer that isn't associated with a booking, then you can do this directly from the sales screen.
Note: If you have cash management enabled, you will need to the Open register before you can raise a sale. Check out our Open and close the register iOS guide for more information.
- Go to the Sales section from the menu:
- Tap the "+" in the top right corner to create a new sale:
- Use the Select customer link to Search for an existing customer, or add a New customer:
- Tap on the customer in the search results to select their record:
- Or, tap Save to create the new customer and add them to the sale.
- Select Product in the panel on the left-hand side:
- Search for the product using the name or SKU/Handle:
- Tap on the product in the list to add it to the sale:
- To add more than one of that product, tap on the product in the right-hand panel.
- Use the + button next to the Quantity to add multiple of that product to the sale:
- Repeat for any additional products.
- Tap Pay (in the bottom right corner) when you're ready to take payment.
Removing a product from a sale
To remove a product from the sale, swipe left on the product and click Remove: