Apply and remove discounts (iOS)
Note: To make sure you get the very best app experience, you'll need to have the latest version of IOS installed on your phone or iPad.
If you'd like to reduce the price of the customer's sale, then you can apply a discount.
You will need to have some discounts set up already, so check out our How to use discounts guide for more information.
In this guide we'll cover how to:
- Apply a discount to the entire sale.
- Apply a discount to a single item.
- Remove a discount from an item or sale.
Apply a discount to the entire sale If you have multiple items included on an invoice, you can easily apply a discount to the entire sale at once:
- Once you've added a product or appointment to the sale, tap the three dots in the right corner.
- Tap Add discount to proceed:
- Tap to select the discount from the options:
- The discount will be applied as a negative in red and the new sale balance will be shown:
- Click Pay to take a payment.
Apply a discount to a single item If you'd like to only discount an individual item on an invoice, you can do so:
- Tap on the item in the right panel, this will pop up an Edit item window.
- Tap on None > next to the Discount option:
- Select a discount by tapping on one of the available discounts:
- The full price will be crossed out and the discounted price will be shown underneath:
Remove a discount If you'd like to remove the discount from the sale:
- Tap on the three dots again.
- Choose Edit discount from the drop down:
- Select the No discount option:
- To remove this from an individual item, tap on the item again.
- Tap on the current Discount and switch this to No discount:
- The discount will be removed and the full value shown: