Add or remove a booking button to your Instagram account
You can now add your Timely booking button directly to your Instagram account, for free. Meaning clients can get inspiration from your posts and book an appointment straight away.
The below steps detail how to add a booking button to your Instagram account. Currently Instagram only allows the booking button to be added on their mobile app and this can't be done through Instagram's website.
Add a 'Book' button to your business profile
- Go to your business profile on Instagram and tap Edit Profile.
- Under Business Information, tap Contact Options.
- Click on Add an action button.
- Select ‘Gettimely’ from the list of services.
- Note your booking URL (found at Setup > Booking buttons in Timely). Choose the Book now link option then type your URL from step 3, as shown below, into Instagram: Get your staff to add the book button to their account too - allowing clients to book just for their services. Tip: The staff member's Instagram account needs to be switched to a business profile. Then Select the staff member from the second drop down box above.For more information on adding Timely booking to websites and other services, check out our handy guide.
- Tap the Done button.
Spread the word. Share a post so your clients know and can start using it!
How to remove the book button from your business profile
- Go to your business profile on Instagram and tap the sun icon (iPhone) or the three vertical dots (Android) in the top-right corner.
- Tap Edit Profile > Contact Options.
- Select the ‘book’ action that you want to remove on your business profile and delete it.