The Basic package
The Basic package is limited to viewing the calendar and managing appointment bookings.
The key features available on the Basic package include:
- Calendar: The calendar is designed for ease of use with appointments colour coded. Find out more.
- Client profile: Build out a record of each of your clients to include contact details, previous appointments, birthdays, occupations, preferences and more. Find out more.
- Client confirmation and management messages (Email Only): Reduce no-shows and improve the client experience by sending email messages. Find out more.
- Booking reports: Get useful insights into your appointment activity with the appointment booking reports. Find out more.
- Mobile app: Whether you're on the floor or away on a trip, Timely is available on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Timely has a beautiful native iOS app that you can download from the Apple App Store for free, or if you prefer to use an Android device you can download it from Google Play.
SMS messaging is not available on the Basic package. If you wish to improve the client experience then we recommend moving to the Build package, where you’ll get a generous allocation of SMS per staff member, online booking and much more. Find out more about how to upgrade in our How to change your Timely plan guide.
Frequently asked questions:
What happens if I hire people over time and I need to add them to Timely too? No problems at all — your package grows with you. We’ll automatically adjust your price to fit your new team size. Check out the pricing page to see how Timely can grow with you.
I'm on Schedule or Schedule and Sell, when will I be migrated to the new packages? We will start migrating existing customers from July 1st with the majority of customers migrated by August 31st. If you'd like to discuss switching earlier, you can. Simply get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
This help doc doesn't cover everything on the Basic package? We're updating our help documentation so that it is easier to find the information relevant to your package. If you can't find what you're looking for in the list below, please use the search function or get in touch.