Save 'Client Login' to your client's phone like an app!
When you save 'Client Login' to your client's phone, it's exactly like having your own app where they can book their appointments, manage their bookings, update their details, fill out consultations, view saved payment cards... and in the future much, much more.
To add Client Login to your client's phone, watch the two videos below for iOS or Android devices, or follow these general steps:
In your Timely account go to Setup > Online booking, once you're on the online booking page, copy the client login booking link and send it to your client.
- Ask your client to open your online booking on an internet browser on their device and ask them to log in if they are not logged in already.
- Click the internet browser's 'options', and click 'Add to home screen'.
- 'Client Login' should now be on your client's phone. Click it to test that it is working. On some phones, they may need to log in again.
1. Launch Safari and navigate to a website you frequently visit.
2. Tap the Bookmark icon at the bottom of the screen (it resembles a box with an upward-pointing arrow).
3. Tap Add to Home Screen.
1. Launch Chrome for Android and open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
2. Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
3. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.