Creating a deposit from the calendar
Deposits aren't only for Online Bookings. You can also ask clients to pay a deposit for appointments that you book in from your Timely Calendar. To add a deposit to an appointment:
- Open an appointment you would like to add a deposit to
- Click on the Add deposit link
- Check the deposit amount and description are correct, then click Save and pay.
- Double-check the details are correct for the deposit credit sale and click Save.
- Add the correct payments to the deposit sale and clickSave.
- If you'd like to request an online payment for this deposit, select the Request online payment option.
- Once the deposit has been paid, it will be shown on the calendar:
- If your client is not in your business at that moment (for example if they have requested the appointment over the phone) you can send them a link to pay online (Step 6 in this guide). Please note that the deposit can only be redeemed for an appointment once it has been fully paid.