Classes are no longer available in Timely.
If your account was created after the 1st of September, 2018; or you haven’t used classes in your account before then, you will no longer be able to access or use this feature. If you have already have classes in your account, you will be able to continue using them.
You can record whether or not a customer has Attended the class, or if they Did not show. This makes it super easy when it's time to raise invoices for the class, as the client's attendance status will show next to their name in the list class list:
- Click the class in the calendar.
- Click on the Attendance tab at the top of the window:
- Record the client as Attended or Did not show:
- Click Save to apply your changes.
- You'll be able to see the customer's attendance in the Customer list:
- The attendance status will also populate into the attendance report, which you can access on the Details tab of the class window by clicking Print list:
- You can then check the box next to the client's name, to manually record their attendance.