Raise a sale for an appointment (iOS)
When the appointment is over, you can raise a sale directly from the booking in the calendar.
You'll then be able to add additional products, services and appointments to the sale before applying a payment.
In this guide we'll cover:
- How to raise a sale from the calendar.
- How to add a product to the sale.
- How to add other services to the sale.
- How to add other appointments to the sale.
Raise a sale from an appointment
- Tap on the appointment in the calendar.
- Tap Raise sale from the pop up window:
- You will be taken to the sales window, where the appointment details will be automatically added:
- To make an adjustment to the description, tap on the booking in the right-hand panel:
- You can then edit the Description, change the Unit price or update the Staff member who will be assigned this item on the invoice.
- To add notes or a reference to the sale, tap the menu in the top right corner and Add note / Reference:
- Add a Reference and/or Note and click Save to apply:
- A note icon will then be shown next to the customer's name:
- When you're ready, tap the Pay button to take payment:
* Adding Packages, Gift Vouchers and Customer Credit are coming to the iOS app at a later
Add a product to the sale
If you'd like to add a product to the sale:
- Tap on Product option in the Add to sale menu, at the top of the left panel.
- Search for the product in the field provided:
- Tap on the product to add it to the sale:
- Tap on the item to adjust the Quantity, Unit price and/or Staff member assigned:
Add a service to the sale
- Tap on Service option in the Add to sale menu:
- Find the service you want to add in the list by scrolling down or up:
- Tap on the service to add it to the sale:
Add appointments to the sale
- Tap on Appointment option in the Add to sale menu:
- Find the booking you want to add in the list by scrolling down or up. These will be shown oldest > newest:
- Tap on the appointment to add it to the sale: