When your customers message your page, it's useful to get your booking link in front of them right away. This maximises the likelihood that they will make a booking with you.
You can set up Frequently Asked Questions for Facebook Messenger using your Timely online booking link.
- On your Facebook business page and click Business Suite:
- Then choose Inbox from the side menu:
- Next click the Automated Responses
- Click on Frequently Asked Questions to get to the message settings
- Toggle 'Frequently asked questions' to on, and click 'Edit Message' under Timing:
- Grab your online booking link from Timely by going to Setup > Booking buttons:
Create a new question as below (you can use whatever wording you like)
- Click +Add a button to add a button to your response. This will expand the button options as below - enter the label for your button (what it will say) and the your Timely online booking link:
- Once you are done click Save