Adding your online booking button to Facebook is a great way to make it easy for your clients to book. This guide covers how to manually add call to action buttons on Facebook and Instagram using the Timely app.
If you are managing both a Facebook business page and an Instagram profile, we strongly recommend you use the Timely Facebook business login option to make the most of the connection between Timely and Instagram.
- Head to your Facebook page and click + Add a button:
- If you already have a button added here, you can hover over the button and choose Edit button. A window will pop up that allows you to configure the button.
- In Step 1, click on the Book with you option and select Book now:
- On Step 2, choose 'Connect Another Tool':
- Choose Timely from the list and click Continue
To install the Timely booking button to your Instagram account:
- Tap Edit profile on your profile and go to Contact options
- Choose 'Add an action button' and select Timely from the list. Tap Next:
You will then be prompted to login to Timely. Log in using your account holder details:
Once you have logged in, select the Instagram account you want to connect to or continue as the account logged in:
Confirm whether you'd like to use Advanced Matching with your Facebook pixel and tap Finish:
Once your connection is set up you'll see this success screen. Tap Go to profile to see your new booking button:
Done! You'll now have a 'Book Now' button on your profile. You may need to refresh your profile to see it.