You can add all of your retail products in Timely to quickly sell these to customers and gain insight into what products are performing best.
In this guide we'll show you how to:
This feature may not be available on your current plan. Find out how to upgrade in our How to change your Timely plan guide.
View your product list
- Head to Setup > Products in the main menu.
- There will be four headings at the top of your list of products - Name, SKU, Supplier, Stock levels and Retail price.
- You can click the View link in the Stock levels column to view your stock levels at each location:
Search for products
You can search for products in your account by using the product's Name, SKU/Handle or Supplier.
This is super handy if you want to locate all products from a specific brand, or view the number of stock you have on hand.
- From the Setup > Products page, locate the Search box and type in your search. Your product list will filter down based on the search results:
Organise your products
You may wish to view your products in a different order, perhaps based on price, or to identify any stock items that are running low.
- On the Setup > Products page you will see some arrows next to each of the four headings at the top. Click on the arrows next to the heading to sort your product list based on this heading. To see the list in descending order, click on the arrows again.
Tip: To see all of your current stock levels or full price list, at a glance, check out the Stock level report.