How to edit appointments
Here are some different approaches for rescheduling and editing existing appointments on Timely:
- By dragging the appointment to a new time.
- Reducing or increasing the length of the appointment.
- The Reschedule button.
- Using the Edit function.
Drag the appointment to a new time
- Click and hold an appointment to select it.
- Drag it to a new time or day on the calendar.
- Release the appointment once you've chosen the new time.
Change the duration of the appointment
- Hover the cursor over the bottom line of an existing appointment.
- When the cursor changes to a double-arrow, drag up or down to change the duration:
Using the Reschedule button
- Find the appointment that you want to change and click on it.
- Click the Reschedule button on the pop up window:
- Choose the new day and time for the appointment on the calendar and click the slot. Timely will move the appointment to the new day/time.
Tip: To book another appointment for the same customer, click the Book next button which works in a similar way.
Using the edit button
- Select the appointment that you want to change and click it.
- Click the Edit button on the pop up window.
- Once the complete appointment details appear, change any of the details as desired.
- Click the Save button when finished.
Tip: To move the appointment to another location, click the Change link next to the current location