How to send or print customer invoices
This feature is available on our Schedule and Sell plan; everything you need to take your business to the next level. Find out how to upgrade in our How to change your Timely plan guide.
Once an invoice has been raised, there are a number of different ways in which you can share this with the customer.
- Email a copy of the invoice to the customer.
- Print a copy of the invoice and give it to them directly.
- Request online payment for the invoice.
These actions can be performed when you:
- First raise an invoice (see below).
- After raising an invoice and applying a payment (from the Calendar only).
- When you View the invoice directly.
Email an invoice
- View the invoice.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Email invoice button.
- If the invoice has been paid:
- If the invoice still has a balance owing:
In the pop up, confirm or enter the Email address to send invoice to:
Then you can Enter a message if desired.
Click Send to send a copy of the invoice to the customer.
Print an invoice There are a couple of places you can print an invoice from:
- From the Sales tab, locate the invoice in the list and click the Print button:
- While viewing the invoice, click the Print button at the bottom (L) of the page:
Request online payment for an invoice If you have a payment gateway connected, you can
Request online payment for the invoice.