How to send or print customer invoices
Once an invoice has been raised, there are a number of different ways in which you can share this with the customer.
- Email a copy of the invoice to the customer.
- Print a copy of the invoice and give it to them directly.
- Request online payment for the invoice.
These actions can be performed when you:
- First raise an invoice (see below).
- After raising an invoice and applying a payment (from the Calendar only).
- When you View the invoice directly.
Email an invoice
- View the invoice.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Email invoice button.
- If the invoice has been paid:
- If the invoice still has a balance owing:
In the pop up, confirm or enter the Email address to send invoice to:
Then you can Enter a message if desired.
Click Send to send a copy of the invoice to the customer.
Print an invoice
There are a couple of places you can print an invoice from:
- From the Sales tab, locate the invoice in the list and click the Print button:
- While viewing the invoice, click the Print button at the bottom (L) of the page:
Request online payment for an invoice
If you have a payment gateway connected, you can Request online payment for the invoice.