For customers who have purchased packages, these can be redeemed once the sale has been completed.
Follow our step-by-step instructions to learn how to redeem a package:
This feature is available on our Build, Elevate and Innovate plans; everything you need to take your business to the next level. Find out how to upgrade in our How to change your Timely plan guide.
How to redeem packages on appointments
Packages are redeemed when appointments are marked as completed. You can mark a booking as completed from the calendar, or when editing the booking.
From the Calendar
- Select the relevant appointment and click on the appointment in the Calendar.
- From the pop up, click the Completed button.
- When a customer has services that can be redeemed, they will be shown in a pop up list. Check the relevant services you want to redeem and click apply
- A package icon will then appear on that appointment and in the pop up:
- If you try to raise a sale on the booking, the service value will automatically be set to zero:
If you raise a sale before adding the package redemption, you'll be notified that there are packages available to be redeemed:
How to redeem a package on a class
Classes are no longer available in Timely.
If your account was created after the 1st of September, or you haven’t used classes in your account before then, you will no longer be able to access or use this feature. If you have already have classes in your account, you will be able to continue using them.
Redeeming classes is similar to services (as above) but occurs when attendance is confirmed for a customer.
- Click on the class in the calendar:
- Head to the Attendance tab:
- Select the Attended button next to the client:
- If packages are available to redeem then a pop up will appear permitting the redemption. Check the box and click Apply:
- Once the package has been redeemed, the package icon will appear next to the customer's name:
Remove or undo a package redemption
If you want to undo or reverse a package redemption, the quickest way to do this is to click the Complete button again.
This reverses the completion and also removes the package redemption: