Once you've got your staff targets set up, you can track them on the new Targets tab on the Dashboard. This is your go-to place for keeping track of how your staff are going against their targets.
- Filtering the Targets dashboard
- Tracking a staff member's progress
- How staff target totals are calculated
Note: This feature is only available on our Innovate plan; everything you need to take your business to the next level. Try Innovate free for 30 days
Filtering the Targets dashboard
The Targets dashboard has the following filtering options:
- Target type (e.g. Service Sales, Product Sales etc)
- Date scrolling
- Weekly vs Monthly targets
Staff filtering options
- By staff member
- By location
Targets can also be sorted by the Current status, Target or Target Progression columns. This will sort by target value.
Tracking a staff member's progress
Each staff member's targets are shown in their own row, organised by target type:
Each staff member has a Current status, Target and Target Progression column for each target:
- Current status: Shows the staff member's current progress towards their target (e.g. their total Service sales for this week). You'll see a current total sales dollar value, a current dollar per hour value and how many rostered hours have elapsed so far in this period.
- Target: Shows the staff member's target. You'll see a dollar value, a dollar per hour value and how many hours are rostered for the target period.
- Target progression: Shows what the staff member needs to do to meet their target. You'll see a dollar value remaining, how much the staff member would need to make today to stay on track and how many rostered hours are left for the period.
How staff targets totals are calculated
The 'Current status' column shows where the staff member is currently at with their progress towards their target. This is how that current status is calculated for each target type:
- Total sales ($): The total revenue the staff member has brought in, so the total of all services, products and packages sold less any discounts.
- Service sales ($): The total service revenue the staff member has brought in, so the total of all invoiced services including both booked and walk in services. This does not take into account discounts.
- Product sales ($): The total product revenue the staff member has brought in, so the total of all invoiced products. This does not take into account discounts.