Note: To make sure you get the very best app experience, you'll need to have the latest version of IOS installed on your phone or iPad.
When the appointment is over, you can raise a sale directly from the booking in the calendar.
You'll then be able to add additional products, services and appointments to the sale before applying a payment.
In this guide we'll cover:
- How to raise a sale from the calendar.
- How to add a product to the sale.
- How to add other services to the sale.
- How to add other appointments to the sale.
- How to use a saved card when raising a sale.
Raise a sale from an appointment
Note: If you have cash management enabled, you will need to Open the register before you can raise a sale. Check out our Open and close the register (iOS) guide for more information.
- Tap on the appointment in the calendar.
- Tap Raise sale from the pop up window:
- You will be taken to the sales window, where the appointment details will be automatically added:
- To make an adjustment to the description, tap on the booking in the right-hand panel:
- You can then edit the Description, change the Unit price or update the Staff member who will be assigned this item on the invoice.
- To add notes or a reference to the sale, tap the menu in the top right corner and Add note / Reference:
- Add a Reference and/or Note and click Save to apply:
- A note icon will then be shown next to the customer's name:
- When you're ready, tap the Pay button to take payment:
* Adding Packages, Gift Vouchers and Customer Credit are coming to the iOS app at a later
Add a product to the sale
If you'd like to add a product to the sale:
- Tap on Product option in the Add to sale menu, at the top of the left panel.
- Search for the product in the field provided:
- Tap on the product to add it to the sale:
- Tap on the item to adjust the Quantity, Unit price and/or Staff member assigned:
Add a service to the sale
- Tap on Service option in the Add to sale menu:
- Find the service you want to add in the list by scrolling down or up:
- Tap on the service to add it to the sale:
Add appointments to the sale
- If your business is using TimelyPay, you can take payments from your client's saved cards at when raising a sale. Any client who has saved a card will automatically have it added as a payment type at checkout, this makes 'cardless checkout' the easiest and cleanest way for your clients to pay for their appointment!
- Find the booking you want to add in the list by scrolling down or up. These will be shown oldest > newest:
- Tap on the appointment to add it to the sale:
Use a saved card when raising a sale
- If your business is using TimelyPay, you can also take payments from your client's saved cards when raising a sale. Any client who has saved a card will automatically have it added as a payment type at checkout. This makes raising a sale the easiest and cleanest way for your clients to pay for their appointment!
Once your clients start saving their cards, you will see new a payment type called `TimelyPay` appear as an option when you are processing a sale. You will be able to select the client's saved card to charge against the sale.
If you'd like to pay by a different method, just click any of your other configured payment types under 'Payment type' to use.
If you'd like to use a saved card for a part payment, just adjust the amount that you would like to charge on the payment amount field.
Once you're happy with your payment type, click 'Complete' to process the sale as normal.
2. To learn more about Cardless on TimelyPay, check this help article.