- Customer package overview
- Packages information per client
- Package activity report
- Sales report
Customer package overview
The customer packages report provides you with:
- All packages per customer incl. the detail of status, expiry date, payment status, and package price
- All services per package incl. the detail of the number of available and redeemed services and the remaining liability
- A link to the customer account
Packages information per client
On the customer account click on the "Packages" tab to view all packages details of a single customer.
Click on an individual package name the invoice, activity history, or change the validity.
Once you've been using new packages for a while, you'll want to track and report on them.
Package activity report
Your go-to report for reporting on new packages will be the Package activity report. If you want to:
Find out your outstanding package liability
See the value of packages sold by a staff member
See your packages tax liability
See the value of packages expired
See the value of packages redeemed
Then this is the report you need!
Accessed from the Financial reports, it shows summarised redemption information broken down by staff member, location and package. It also displays the remaining liability:
The columns show the following values:
- Existing liability: The liability balance at the start of the reported period
- Purchased: The value of packages purchased during the period (increases liability)
- #: The number of packages purchased during the period
- Tax: The amount of tax for packages sold during the period
- Expired: The value of packages that have expired during the period (decreases liability)
- Redeemed: The value of packages that were redeemed during the period (decreases liability)
- Remaining liability: The liability remaining for issued packages
In the Summary section of the Sales report, you'll see new package sales, redemption and expiries reflected as below:
They are shown alongside gift vouchers and customer credits as they are all treated as liabilities rather than revenue on your balance sheet. You can click through to the Package activity report described above from here.
Packaged service redemption table
On the sales report you can view the value of redeemed package services with and without tax. You can filter the sales report by staff to see the total per staff.