You’ll receive an email from Timely’s Customer Data Sharing site.
If you don’t receive it please check your spam or junk folder.
The email will look similar to the one below and may come from anyone in our Customer Success team.
Open the email to begin downloading your data. The email will look like this:
- Click the Open button
- You will be redirected to Timely’s Customer Data Sharing site
- Click the Send Code button
- A verification code will then be sent to your email address.
- Check your email for a new email from Timely’s Customer Data Sharing site
Open the email to retrieve your code, which is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Enter the code on the web page to access the files
- Check ‘Keep me signed in’
- You are now able to download the files provided by Timely.
- Select all files by clicking the circle in the header.
- Click the three dots to download the files.
Do not click on the files, as they will not open correctly.
If you have been provided a file to edit, eg Products select Open > In Browser
By default Excel will have disabled Editing so click the Edit Anyway button.
You can now update the parts of the document we have enabled for Editing.