Adding your suppliers in Timely allows you to order and keep track of your products directly from your Timely account. Please note: This feature is only available on our Elevate and Innovate plans. Find out how to upgrade in our How to change your Timely plan guide.
In this guide we will show you how to:
Add a supplier
- To add a supplier, go to Setup > Suppliers
- Next click Add a supplier
- Enter the details of the supplier and click Save
- Once a supplier is added, it will show in the main list of suppliers. Here you can see how many products are matched to that supplier, and how many stock orders have been created for it
- Suppliers can be edited or deleted from this page too. If a supplier is deleted, any connection with products will be broken.
Match product to a supplier
- To match a product to a supplier, go to Setup > Products
- Next click edit under the 3 dots next to the product.
- Choose the supplier from the drop-down menu and click save
Product can only be matched to one supplier, but by matching products to the supplier does not mean you can only order that product from that supplier.