When your stock order arrives from your supplier, Timely makes it super easy to mark that order as received and will automatically update all your stock quantities. Say goodbye to manually making adjustments when your orders come in!
This feature is only available on our Elevate and Innovate plans; everything you need to take your business to the next level. Find out how to upgrade in our How to change your Timely plan guide.
This guide will step you through the process of marking your orders as received and ensuring the right stock levels are recorded.
From the stock orders page, find the order that has just arrived and click on the
- Alternatively, when viewing an order you can click on the
- button at the top of the page
Make any adjustments to the order
If what has arrived from the supplier is different from what was originally ordered you have the opportunity now to make adjustments to make sure the order now reflects what you have actually received.
- Adjust the quantities of the products in the order
- Add or remove lines from the order
Save stock order as received
Once you are happy the order reflects what was received, just click the
- Your order will now be marked as received, and the stock quantities will be updated for all the products in the order.