If you'd like more of a native app experience, you can add Timely to your Android device home screen. This removes the browser, allowing more screen space for Timely.
Here's what you need to do to install Timely on your Android home screen:
- Make sure you are on the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- In Chrome, head to Timely and login as you normally would.
- Tap Chrome settings and choose 'Add to homescreen'.
- Enter a name (it defaults to Timely).
- A Timely icon will be added to your homescreen.
This works on both Android phones and tablets, so give it a go!