Consult’s customisable forms helps you streamline your business, protect your brand and deliver an exceptional client experience. With Consult, your forms can help you automatically create and update client records in Timely. This will save you time by eliminating double entry, reducing human error and ensure that your clients details are always up to date. For returning clients, their details would be automatically pre-populated, which means less effort for them and a better client experience.
This guide will show you how you can create and update your customer records into Timely.
Client details that sync automatically to Timely
- Start by creating a new form or editing an existing form.
- You will see a list of components in the client details section. Each component will update to its corresponding field in Timely.
- Add the components you require onto the form. You are also able to update the wording and whether it is a required question.
- Save the form and it is now ready for you to use.
Note: For returning clients, their details will be automatically synced from their existing client record in Timely. If your forms are client-facing, we recommend reviewing their details before handing the over Consult to your customer, just in case.
Upgrading existing forms
If you have existing forms in Consult and you want the additional fields to update in Timely, you will need to update your form. Otherwise, your forms will still continue to work as is. You will be prompted to update next time you update your form.
Follow these steps to update your existing form:
- From the form library, tap the … menu on the form and select Edit
- You will see the Update button on the contact details component. By selecting this, it will update the form’s components to sync to its corresponding fields.
- Save the form and it is now upgraded.