This guide will cover:
- Automated Consult is available on the Innovate package only. This guide runs through how to upgrade your package to Innovate: How to change your Timely plan.
- To access Automated Consult you need to be the account holder of your account or have access to Timely Consult.
- Automated Consultations are attached with the SMS reminder so please make sure that is setup.
Automation rules page
- The Automation rules page is where you're able to see all of your current automation rules for Consult and also to create a new rule. To get to the rule library, head to the Setup menu, and click Automation rules under Consult.
- Any rules that you have already created will be viewable from the Automation rules page. If you haven't yet set up a rule, you'll be able to click New rule to create one.
- With each rule, you're able to either Delete or Edit the rule. Deleting the rule means your clients will no longer receive a form when booking the particular services. Editing the rule will take you to the New rule page to update.
Adding a new Consult automation rule
- To create a new rule, click the New rule button within the Automation rules page.
- Selecting New rule opens the Create new rule page, as seen below
- Select the Consult template that you want to be sent to your clients. If you're unsure of the contents of the template you can click Preview.
- Select the services that, when booked, the above template will be sent to your client to fill in. If you're wanting this template to be sent to a client for every appointment, you can click Add all services. This is great if you're wanting to get contact tracing details for Covid-19 for example. If your client books multiple services, they'll only receive this form once.
- Select whether you want this form to send only to new customers. Please note this is for customers in Timely with the New tag. More information on New customers here.
- Once you're happy with your rule, click Save and your templates will start sending to your clients within their SMS customer reminders!