This guide will cover:
- Automated Consult is available on the Innovate package only. This guide runs through how to upgrade your package to Innovate: How to change your Timely plan.
- To access Automated Consult you need to be the account holder of your account or have access to Timely Consult.
- Automated Consultations are attached with the SMS reminder so please make sure that is setup.
Automation rules page
- The Automation rules page is where you're able to see all of your current automation rules for Consult and also to create a new rule. To get to the rule library, head to the Setup menu, and click Automation rules under Consult.
- Any rules that you have already created will be viewable from the Automation rules page. If you haven't yet set up a rule, you'll be able to click New rule to create one.
- With each rule, you're able to either Delete or Edit the rule. Deleting the rule means your clients will no longer receive a form when booking the particular services. Editing the rule will take you to the New rule page to update.
Adding a new Consult automation rule
- To create a new rule, click the New rule button within the Automation rules page.
- Selecting New rule opens the Create new rule page, as seen below
- Select the Consult template that you want to be sent to your clients. If you're unsure of the contents of the template you can click Preview.
- Select the services that, when booked, the above template will be sent to your client to fill in. If you're wanting this template to be sent to a client for every appointment, you can click Add all services. This is great if you're wanting to get contact tracing details for Covid for example. If your client books multiple services, they'll only receive this form once.
- Once you're happy with your rule, click Save and your templates will start sending to your clients as they book appointments with you!