The Timely iOS app currently supports following new packages functionality.
1. Booking an appointment with a package service
2. Redeeming an appointment with a package service
3. Selling a package to a client
Follow the steps given below to use new packages in the Timely iOS app.
Booking an appointment with a package service
- Tap on the 'service' section in the 'Create appointment' modal. All packages available for the customer will be listed on the top of the list of services in the 'Select service' pop up as shown below.
- Select the required package service for the appointment and save the appointment and complete the booking. An icon will be indicating that the appointment contains a package service as shown below.
Redeeming a package upon completing a package service booking
- Tap on the completed appointment and select 'Raise sale' from the pop up as shown below.
- You will be taken to the checkout screen with the package service added to the sale as shown below. Note that the amount to be charged will be zero since it's a package service that's been paid for already. Tap 'Pay' to proceed.
- Complete the sale by following the steps as shown below. Note that the remaining services count under that package will be displayed for your reference.
- Once you complete above steps, the booking will display additional icons to indicate the appointment has been completed and paid for.
Selling a package to a client