Once you've sold packages to your clients, in order to use them you'll need to book in and redeem the packages when the client comes in for an appointment.
- Booking a client in for a packaged service
- Redeeming a package on a client appointment
Booking a client in for a packaged service
Ensuring you book your clients in for a packaged service will help your reporting be more accurate as the appointment will reflect the packaged service price rather than the full service price. It'll also make it easier when it's time to redeem their packages.
- To book a client in for a package, create an appointment from the calendar as normal. Once you've entered the client's name, click on the Select a service dropdown. Here you will see any available packaged services at the top of the list. Choose the service you want to book the client in for.
- Once you've selected the packaged service, the price will update to show the packaged price. You'll also notice a little package icon next to the line to show that it's a packaged service. Click Save to add your appointment.
- If you select a non-package service from the list, you'll be prompted to switch it to a packaged service: