How to ask customers questions when they book
Sometimes you may need to capture additional information outside of standard personal details that might be relevant for the service to be performed. You can do this on Timely by asking a question.
- Head to Setup > Services.
- Click Edit next to the service you would like to add a question to
- Scroll down to the Optional booking question section and click the Add a booking question link
- Add a question or requirement that asks your customers for the required information (e.g., How do you take your coffee?)
- Choose when you'd like the customer to be asked the question using the Require answer? drop down
- Click Save to apply.
How does it look?
When a customer books online
When adding an appointment to the calendar (Web)
When adding an appointment to the calendar (iOS app)