If you’re taking online bookings from your website, you might want to be notified whenever someone places an appointment.
You can have a separate email address and/or SMS number that is sent a notification when an online booking is placed. This works for both instant bookings and on-request bookings (i.e. where you Confirm or Decline each appointment).
This is perfect if you have administrative staff that need to keep an eye on your bookings.
- Head to Setup > Staff notifications in the main menu.
- Locate the Online bookings section:
- Check the box next to Send an email notification to/Send an SMS notification to (see above) and enter the email address and/or SMS number that you would like your notification sent to.
Send a notification to the staff member booked
You can also send a notification to the staff member who has been booked:
- Underneath the When an online booking is placed section. there is a ...and/or notify the staff member booked option.
- Check the box next to Send an email/SMS notification to the staff member booked:
- Remember to click Save to apply any changes.
- Below is an example of what you and your staff will receive.