There are two ways in which you can add your Timely online bookings to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. Each of these have their own value and benefits, so you can choose which suits your business best.
The options are:
- Add booking buttons to Instagram and Facebook using Facebook business login (recommended)
- Manually adding booking buttons to Instagram and Facebook
Add booking buttons to Instagram and Facebook using Facebook business login (recommended)
The Facebook business login option is perfect if you are using Facebook business manager to manage your businesses Facebook page and Instagram accounts.
- Simple to set up from within Timely, you'll be stepped through a simple wizard.
- We handle connecting Timely bookings to your Facebook business account, including connecting up your Facebook pixel, so it's all a breeze for you.
- Call to action buttons function beautifully on all platforms, including mobile versions of Facebook
- Links to your ad account
You can add some great online bookings call to action buttons using this option, including:
- Adding booking call to action button on your Facebook business page
- Booking call to action posts on your Facebook business page
- A booking call to action button in Facebook messenger for your business page
- A booking call to action button on your Instagram business profile
- You do need to have your Facebook and Instagram connected to be able to add the call to action button to both in the setup wizard
Check out the detailed help guide for setting up Timely bookings on your Facebook page here.
Manually adding booking buttons to Instagram and Facebook
- Works well if you don't have a Facebook page connected to your Instagram account
- Adds booking buttons which function beautifully on all platforms, including mobile versions of Facebook
If you are managing both a Facebook business page and an Instagram profile, we strongly recommend you use the above 'Facebook business login' option to make the most of the connection between Timely and Instagram.
- This approach is much more manual - you'll need to set this up yourself on each platform, including getting your online bookings links from Timely.
- Can't be managed from within Timely
Check out the detailed help guide for setting up call to action buttons using the Timely app here.