As a Timely partner we can add new customers to their partner portals so that they can help their clients manage their Timely accounts.
In this guide, we'll cover how to:
- Connect an existing account to your partner portal.
- Access a customer's record.
For an existing Timely customer
If you would like to connect an existing Timely customer to your Partner account, then a different approach will be required.
- Send an email to [email protected] requesting your partner account to be linked to an existing Timely customer.
- Copy in or get the Timely customer to also send an email to [email protected] to confirm that this is okay.
- We will email you back to confirm when the accounts are linked.
Access a customer's account
Access to your customer's account can be granted by the customer once their account is connected to your partner account. This allows you to help your customer with setting up their account and to provide ongoing support.
Note that your customer must enable this permission to allow your access to the account:
- The customer will need to log into Timely using their account owner email address.
- They can then go to Account > Login details:
- Click the Edit button under the Enable partner access section:
- Check the Allow <your partner name> to login to your account? checkbox:
- Click Save to update and apply any changes.
Once this has been done, you will see a Log in button next to that customer on the Customers page: